Thursday 26 November 2015

Our Contry's Good

Monday 16th

We have had out scripts for about a week and I am making great progress in learning my lines despite being very ill, still having to go to work do 10 hour shifts both Saturday and Sunday. My character is Harry Brewer in Act 1 Scene 4 with My partner Chris who plays Ralph. I am looking forward to working with Chris as he is a very enthusiastic person and I draw off of the energy of my partner so with his energy and mine I personally don't believe there is anything stopping thus performance from being of a very good standard.

This role is different from the character I played with Dulce in Trojan Women where I had to be slightly more militant but within this scene my character plays one of a more emotional and vulnerable role. This tests my ability as an cater to display my more vulnerable side. I've tried with different techniques at home to see which befits this character the most now it's just about preparing with Chris to make this scene great. It's all about teamwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment