Monday 7 December 2015

The Performance

Wednesday 2nd December

Me and the Class performed the peices that we had in Our Contry's Good. First off I would say that I congratulated everyone on their performances but me personally my performance I felt the lack of belief in the scene with me and Chris. Prior to the performance I did feel there was a missing momentum that was there for the Trojan Women piece that me and Dulce did which had to do with alot of things leading up to the performance e.g. where I am mentally and all the personal things in my life that may have caused me to not adapt to the role as best as I could which upset me. That was one of the performances I have to take the lessons and learn from it what I did wrong, what I did right and how I can make the next performance better. I believe the Chemistry between me and Chris wasn't there, could of been because of where I am at mentally meant I wasn't in the best place to receive his energy maybe. I've looked at my performance and saw many areas in where I never showed my worth. Balancing college, work and the situations outside has been very difficult for me especially since I'm a very self conscious person (I know when I am slipping up). I noticed my time being cut in half and maybe it's the Christmas period because I was meant to be part time but it's all hands on deck this time of year which is effecting all areas of my life.

All of this is being said to NOT make excuses, just to slightly vent what has been on my mind and to point out areas in which I'm lacking to do my upmost best in trying to right my wrongs in order to do what I set out to do which is to do my very best with this course and make my family proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment